This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on December 22, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Cinder is the world’s first trust and safety operating system to protect the internet. Trust and Safety teams at the world’s most influential companies need powerful solutions that allow them to innovate and adapt as quickly as the threats they face. Companies rely on our software to investigate and disrupt threats like hate groups, terrorist organizations, and state-sponsored disinformation campaigns.
Cinder is seeking an experienced Product Manager for our team to work collaboratively across Design, Engineering, and GTM, and build an enterprise investigation platform to make the internet safer.
We operate remotely, with teammates in DC, Austin, SF and Chicago. We expect all teammates to be accessible during working continental US working hours We also believe in the value of frequent in-person meet-ups and learning face to face. We offer health, vision & dental benefits and a 401(k) plan with employer matching.
What you’ll do
- Drive our product roadmap and guide major product decisions and execution
- Translate customer requirements into discrete projects for the engineering team to build
- Work with some of the most ubiquitous technology companies today to build innovative products at incredible scale
- Serve as a key nexus between the business development, engineering, and design teams to ensure our roadmaps are on track and appropriately prioritized
- Set Cinder apart as a hub of excellent product development and engineering practices
- Continuously prioritize the needs of customers and internal stakeholders using evidence-based decision-making, reassessing as needed
- Work closely with product designers and investigations experts to craft a consumer-grade experience for our customers
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills. As a remote company, we need to be able to communicate with each other and our customers quickly and clearly!
- Minimum of 5 years of software product management experience, with demonstrated wins
- Experience working with large enterprises
- Able to learn about Trust & Safety and Cinder’s domain quickly
- Comfort with ambiguity and an ability to take initiative
- Interest in solving some of the world’s most pressing problems
- Experience working with customers is a big plus
- Experience in a start-up or building 0 to 1 products and bringing them to market
- Experience working for a social media, marketplace, or media company with knowledge of how attackers can abuse these systems