This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on September 1, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Upwork is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team dedicated to ensuring trust and inclusion throughout our work marketplace. You will set the vision and roadmap for our inclusive hiring features, enabling clients to meet their diversity and inclusion goals and enabling talent from underrepresented backgrounds to get the work they want.
You will also address common trust and safety violations, like circumvention, through in-product education that nudges our users in the right direction to ensure marketplace quality and integrity. Longterm, you’ll set a broader vision for social impact and trust at Upwork, rallying others to help you translate that vision into a reality.
- Build a prioritized roadmap of opportunities that builds on existing features, like our diversity certification badge, to drive inclusive hiring, marketplace quality, and business growth
- Collaborate with partners in design, engineering, marketing, research, sales, legal, and analytics to execute against that roadmap, rigorously testing hypotheses and iterating as you learn
- Deliver measurable results that show concrete progress towards a more inclusive and trustworthy work marketplace
What it takes to catch our eye:
- Product management experience in a fast-paced environment
- Expertise influencing user behavior through passive cues
- Ability to synthesize quantitative and qualitative data to frame problems and develop solutions
- Commitment to both Upwork’s social impact and business growth
- Ability to get things done and drive a supernatural amount of impact within a cross-functional team
- Flexibility to adapt to constantly evolving goals and priorities
To apply for this job please visit www.upwork.com.