This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on October 13, 2023. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our Safety & Integrity Product team to help build and improve the products and features that keep our members safe; promote kind, healthy, and equitable connections across our portfolio of products; and incentivize kind connections.
You will partner directly with Bumble, Badoo, and Fruitz product teams to design and ship products to deliver on our vision of being the safest and most trusted connections platform in the industry. You will lead both invisible and also visible product initiatives that draw on your experience at the intersection of trust and safety policy and product.
As part of our cross-functional team, including data scientists, engineers, and designers, you will play a pivotal role in helping create a kinder, safer and more equitable internet.
What you’ll do
- Support consumer product teams.
- In partnership with colleagues, build frameworks for consumer product teams to utilise regarding responsible design and risk mitigation; operationalize
- Assess safety opportunities of products in development and existing products in collaboration with cross functional stakeholders; conceive of and deliver innovative features that reduce safety risk and proactively create a safer, trusted online community for members
- Product manage the integration of new Bumble products with user generated content into our support, abuse, and anti-spam operations infrastructure
- Contribute to content moderation infrastructure.
- Ensure the design and usability of our content moderation systems are simple, intuitive and focused on driving operational excellence
- Contribute to proactive detection initiatives.
- Work closely with Bumble’s Data Science team to conceptualise how machine learning can be applied to drive customer value; work with the cross-functional team to deliver world-class machine learning models and systems that improve customer experiences
- Deliver impact through product management excellence.
- Write product requirements documents and ensure clear communication and coordination of requirements to business, design and development teams
- Work cross-functionally with research, engineering, data science, design, operations, policy, legal, product marketing and brand product teams to identify opportunities, build roadmaps (often across teams), drive execution, and deliver outcomes to improve trust and safety
- Convey your vision through bold product roadmaps to technical and non-technical audiences; clearly communicate plans, status updates and tradeoffs at key project points for feedback from stakeholders
- Define key product success metrics, ensure they are instrumented and lead with data-driven insights
- Develop experimentation plans to test, learn and iterate
Experience we are looking for
- You have 4+ years product management experience in trust and safety product management, safety policy, and/or trust and safety operations
- Track record of earning trust and influencing across a technology organisation among people at all levels of leadership
- Hands-on experience in balancing long-term innovation and short-term improvements
- Demonstrable interest and/or understanding of the social discovery or dating industries
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field
- You have strong cross functional collaboration skills
- You are great at explaining complex technical concepts in a simple way
- You are comfortable working with data and using it to inform decision-making
- You have excellent business judgement, with the ability to consider and communicate tradeoffs between needs of the company with the needs of its users
- You have excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment
- You are positive, committed with a ‘can-do’ attitude and a flexible approach
- Time management and prioritisation are strengths; you know how to effectively manage multiple priorities, breaking large projects into manageable pieces
- You are exceptionally organised with high attention to detail
- You prioritise collective success over individual achievement
- You value interpersonal relationships, and work each day to earn trust with internal and external partners
- You are deeply passionate about Bumble’s brand vision and values: kindness, growth, respect, accountability, courage and equality
To apply for this job please visit bumble.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.