This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on August 21, 2023. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
About the Role
Customer Trust (CT) ensures that our community knows that we have their back. Our Trust & Safety teams make Twitch a welcoming and safe place for people to build safe and inclusive communities that allow diverse, global creators to flourish. Our Customer Experience teams ensure our customers are heard and supported when issues arise.
We are looking for a dynamic Senior Manager to lead our global Vendor Operations team within Customer Trust. The Senior Manager for Vendor Operations will manage the daily operations of our extended global workforce. You will develop relationships with team members and lead operational performance of our partners. You will also create and help deliver important projects that help achieve our strategic priorities and goals.
This position can be located in Los Angeles, CA; Irvine, CA; Seattle, WA; and New York, NY.
- Guide the operational strategy, identifying and documenting best practices for operational success, then manage external and our teams to deliver processes against that strategy
- Work with internal groups and partners to understand workflow requirements, expectations, key performance indicators, and agents’ skills to design the best vendor implementation with optimal costs.
- Oversee workflow launches, training execution, and appropriate escalations routing, tracking progress until resolved
- Manage overall performance of operations vendor workforce for quality, resources, and service-delivery, ensure all aspects of vendor service level agreements are met
- Partner with Finance and Legal for contract negotiations and execution, operating expense tracking, and lead consistency across vendors, sites, and reports
- Organize requirements per vendor and ensure that vendors understand expectations; report progress, capturing risks, opportunities, achievements, and performance in a periodic summary, and guide quarterly business reviews/bi-weekly meetings
- Measure pain points around operational issues and implement standardized approaches in areas that will provide the greatest impact and actively communicate feedback, challenges, roadblocks, insights effectively and concisely to appropriate team members and cross-functional partners
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- 5+ years vendor management experience
- Experience working in operations, collaborating with global teams, multinational vendors & BPOs
- Experience in operational management and partner management
- Experience influencing and driving change within an organization
- Experience working in Customer Experience or Trust & Safety organizations
To apply for this job please visit www.twitch.tv.