This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on May 11, 2023. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
What you’ll do…
If you’re looking to lead a collaborative and supportive team in a growing field and in a role with endless career possibilities, the Sr. Manager, Trust and Safety Operational Compliance could be the right next step. Reporting to the Sr. Director, Global Trust and Safety Compliance, the Sr. Manager, Trust and Safety Operational Compliance will play an important role partnering with key stakeholders to drive continuous improvements and scale operations for our eCommerce platform. In this role, you will develop processes and training programs, build quality assurance, deliver business insights, and coordinate policy communication across the Trust and Safety Team.
The right person will embody a high level of respect, integrity and ethics aligned with company standards while developing and leveraging internal and external business relationships to achieve shared goals across Global Trust and Safety teams.
You will make an impact by…
- Ensuring operational processes are applied consistently and supported by reporting and analytics identifying KPIs, trends and SLAs
- Developing documentation and playbooks for operations procedures and policies for
- Enhancing workflows through process and documentation improvements and tool recommendations
- Building and supporting quality assurance and training programs
- Partnering with internal stakeholders to ensure policy changes are communicated clearly
- Managing and serving as an information resource for all teams
- Managing operations within SLA and customer satisfaction
- Working with Policy, Training, and Compliance teams to develop training, guidelines, and procedures
- Driving complex escalations, including investigations, resolutions and communicating to internal partners
- Serve as cross-functional point of contact for key stakeholders
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You are stimulated and motivated by challenges and are ready to engage at a Fortune 1 scale
- You have a background in eCommerce Trust & Safety, content moderation, or a related field
- You’ve had success collaborating on cross-functional (i.e. Product, Engineering) teams to develop internal tools
- You have a great eye for detail and can draft simple, clear, and concise policies
- You’re organized, disciplined, and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You’re a master at making complex subjects easily understood through text and visuals
- You use data to drive decisions and have excellent analytical skills
- You “get things done” and have a “can do” attitude
To apply for this job please visit walmart.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.