This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on February 22, 2023. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
If you’re looking to lead a collaborative team in a growing field and in a role with endless career possibilities, the Senior Manager I, Trust and Safety – Item Risk and Rules could be your next step! Reporting to the Sr. Manager II, Trust and Safety – Item Risk and Compliance Operations, the Senior Manager I, Trust and Safety – Item Risk and Rules will play an key role defining, enforcing and promoting policies, programs, and products to ensure safe transactions and create trust perception across our online and marketplace businesses.
The Sr. Manager, T&S, Item Risk & Rules will be responsible for managing T&S rules for item detection and enforcement of Business, Compliance and T&S policies. This role will partner with various teams including Trust & Safety, Retail, Operations, Legal, Compliance, Policy Governance, Product and Tech teams.
The right candidate will be highly customer focused, hands-on, entrepreneurial, and forward-thinking to manage functional responsibilities and key relationships in rules management and improvements. We are looking for a cross-functional team player that operates with a sense of urgency, can seamlessly navigate ambiguity and tech challenges, and is comfortable working in an agile and growing team.
Location: This position is on-site at our Bentonville, AR (Home Office) or Dallas, TX (hub office). This position is not considered remote.
You’ll make an impact by…
- Managing and developing rules for policy enforcement, including machine learning models, international seller risks, IP/Anti-Counterfeit risks, and item compliance
- Leading and support small but growing team, establishing expectations, assigning projects, training, mentoring, and coaching for success and supporting continuous learning and development
- Developing and ensuring operational processes are applied consistently and supported by reporting and analytics identifying KPIs, trends, SLAs
- Ensuring rules project requirements, workflows and end-user tools have proper controls and oversight, such as documentation and validation
- Supporting and collaborating with cross-functional T&S teams, partners, and stakeholders to develop and improve rules management and enhance workflows with process improvements and tools recommendations
- Implementing meaningful integration and operational changes to mature team and item risk detection
- Generating summaries for cross-functional partners and leadership related to ongoing projects
- Consulting with cross-functional teams and SMEs to help address issues and develop rules as needed for projects related to item risk mitigation
- Having experience in management of high-risk areas, such as regulatory matters, counterfeit or intellectual property claims, or offensive content
- Possessing intermediate to advanced Excel skills and experience with macros
- Having experience in program or team management
- Thinking critically with an eye for detail and having strong organization and problem-solving skills
- Verbally and in writing communicating with precision and comfortably with people at a variety of levels
- Serving as an independent team player that can build relationships with partners and keep teammates informed and engaged
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You have experience with eCommerce marketplaces, risk management or site management
- You are resourceful and intellectually curious mentality, not afraid to ask questions, dig into issues and looks to continuously improve
- You have experience working with partners and teammates across different time zones and cultures
- You have demonstrated success with engaging cross-functional technology and business teams
- You have experience with tools such as JIRA, Confluence and Salesforce
- You have an interest in history, pop culture, trivia, puzzles, or are an avid online shopper
To apply for this job please visit walmart.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.