This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on February 19, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
The Global Ethics & Compliance Strategy and Operations Senior Manager, will report to the Director, Strategy & Operations for Twitter’s Counsel Organization and work alongside and provide support to the Chief Compliance Officer and Twitter’s Ethics and Compliance team. This person will help sustain a high performance environment as it relates to strategic planning and execution, team engagement and development, and communication across the Ethics and Compliance organization as well as design and lead cross-functional initiatives supporting the Counsel Organization. You will have experience partnering with and supporting ethics and compliance teams. You will be passionate about identifying foundational and institutional challenges, building comprehensive initiatives to address those core issues, and ensuring accountability and transparency as we continually work to enhance the way we do business.
Who We Are
About Counsel. The Counsel organization at Twitter, comprising our Compliance, Legal, Public Policy, and Trust & Safety teams, works to empower and defend our company and our customers through innovative and collaborative solutions. Whether it’s developing policies for Twitter, supporting product launches, protecting our customers, empowering our teams, or working with government officials and civil society on issues surrounding freedom of expression, we’re passionate about serving the public conversation and growing the business in a way that makes us proud.
About Counsel S&O. The Counsel Strategy & Operations team is a high-impact team whose mission is to drive strategic alignment and operational improvements across Twitter’s Counsel organization. We work and partner with leaders across Twitter’s functions to promote effective decision-making, efficient resource allocation, and the impactful execution of Counsel’s strategy.
About Global Ethics and Compliance.The Ethics & Compliance team’s mission is to promote a culture of ethics and integrity inside Twitter that fosters responsible growth and innovation. We are responsible for development and implementation of an effective compliance program rooted in partnership with Tweeps all over the world to help achieve our goals in the right way.
What You’ll Do:
- Design and execute projects to drive teamwork, efficiency, and productivity.
- Oversee and drive critical initiatives in support of Ethics and Compliance objectives such as annual strategy, developing and managing OKRs, and implementing strategic projects from start to finish.
- Drive Ethics and Compliance team engagement and development activities.
- Develop and implement processes that can scale and sustain our global organization resulting in improvements to organizational structure and alignment.
- Serve as a strategic thought-partner to the Chief Compliance Officer as well as our Counsel Strategy & Operations team.
- Manage the development and execution of the team’s budget and headcount.
- Coordinate all reporting and communications across the organization.
- Represent Counsel and Ethics and Compliance as a key liaison with other corporate functions and travel as needed to support strategic objectives.
Who You Are:
- Passionate about crafting strategies and executing initiatives.
- Experienced at influencing diverse partners and driving accountability and decision-making across teams.
- Base your work on trusted and validated methodologies while maintaining a spirit of experimentation and continuous learning.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and building relationships across multiple teams on a global scale.
- Self-motivated, tenacious, curious and creative with a sense of humor.
- Outstanding project management, framework and process development, financial management, and business analysis skills.
- MBA, JD, or graduate degree preferred
- 12+ years professional experience
- 8+ years in strategy and operations roles, and/or as an internal or external management consultant.
- Experience supporting and partnering with an ethics and compliance team is preferred.
- Outstanding writing, editing, and communications skills.
To apply for this job please visit careers.twitter.com.