This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on December 9, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
- Understand Rover’s strategic goals and drive the reinvention of the Operations Trust and Safety program to support – across CX, Trust & Safety, and Fraud & Customer Success departments.
- Performance metrics are your heartbeat. Monitor Trust and Safety program metrics, understand underlying customer impacts through ticket review, and propose new metrics that reflect quality execution of the T&S program and meet emerging needs as the business scales.
- Effectively decompose ambiguous strategic goals into customer operations outcomes and ensure Operations teams are set up to execute results. Proactively identify areas where there may be misalignment between strategic goals and Operations metrics.
- Engage in the strategic Rover T&S business narratives with Product and Ops teams. Provide thought leadership for the adoption of emerging CX and Safety & Enforcement tools.
- Build trust across the organization by building strong working relationships and delivering results. Partner with product, analytics, finance and marketing to identify strategic T&S, FCS and CX opportunities and deliver on key cross-functional initiatives.
- Ensure we can strategically scale by leveraging technology, in-house, and outsourced resources to solve customer problems.
- Establish Operations goals and metrics that align to Product program goals & objectives
- Reduce risk exposure and customer escalations
- 7+ years building and leading high-performing product, business, or operations teams with a track record of customer-centric transformational growth
- Experience owning and driving significant improvement in operational KPIs. Demonstrates strong analytical ability and the ability to leverage data from third party operations tools (CRM and phone contact tools) to solve business problems.
- Demonstrated experience effectively partnering with senior leaders and diverse teams across complex organizations to drive outcomes.
- Experience developing, implementing, and refining customer operations measurement methods and holding self and teams accountable to ambitious customer experience and quality goals.
- Clear track record of driving success in a highly quantitative environment.
- Online marketplace experience and startup experience is preferred.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.