This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on December 21, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Who We Are:
Our vision is to lead the industry in building trust through powerful, easy-to-use tools and features that provide transparency and give control to our customers over their experience and data. We have strong customer focus – we connect directly with customers who are using our products, and use their guidance to make meaningful improvements.
On the healthy content engineering teams you have the opportunity to have significant ownership and impact over major user-facing features.
What You’ll Do:
You will join a full-stack team that is passionate about building user-facing consumer integrity products and high-scale dynamic infrastructure that enables other teams at Twitter to ensure our users healthy participation on Twitter – while reducing the amount of unhealthy content (abusive, toxic, illegal) on the platform.
At Twitter, you can have a truly global impact.
Who You Are:
You are passionate about user safety and have prior experience or strong interest in integrity-focused products
- You wish to tackle hard product and engineering challenges
- You have empathy for internal customers and end users
- You have experience in API & service architecture design
- You have a solid grasp of the client/server technology stack
- You have experience with Scala or other JVM-based languages
- You have experience working on web applications
- You are endlessly curious and able to work both collaboratively and independently
- You are capable and willing to dig into and make changes in other teams’ codebases
- You have great verbal and written communication skills
- You have experience in software engineering best practices
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in computer science, engineering, or other technical disciplines with 5+ years of industry experience
- Experience in building and operating distributed backend systems
- Strong design and architecture skills.
- Strong computer science fundamentals, algorithms, and data structures background
Twitter is what’s happening and what people are talking about right now. For us, life’s not about a job, it’s about purpose. We believe real change starts with conversation. Here, your voice matters. Come as you are and together we’ll do what’s right (not what’s easy) to serve the public conversation.
To apply for this job please visit careers.twitter.com.