This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on December 27, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
The Product Analytics team is looking for a Senior Analyst, Trust & Safety Product to drive measurement of our Trust & Safety Product initiatives. This role is critical to build the customer onboarding flows, security tools, and systems to enable operations teams to keep our users safe. This individual will drive insights and partner cross functionally with product management, operations, engineering, and analytics to compel changes in our strategy.
As a critical member of the Product Analytics team, you’ll use your quantitative background and expertise manipulating large datasets to bring unparalleled insights into user behavior and site performance. We tackle a multitude of exciting challenges including behavioral measurement, A/B testing, data science model development, and ongoing tracking of our business progress to enable Upwork’s growth. If you enjoy building teams and businesses with endless possibilities, this is a great opportunity!
- Become the authority on user behavior for our Trust & Safety Product team, applying data science techniques and analytical skill to unearth deep insights on the customer journey and our operations effectiveness.
- Define the metrics teams use to evaluate their success, perform analysis to understand the impact on growth, and track progress toward those results.
- Propose, design and analyze A/B tests using SQL, Python, R and/or other scripting and statistical tools.
- Present in key meetings and business reviews with our product leadership.
- Tackle complex problems inherent to a double-sided marketplace. Deliver insights that drive changes in product strategy.
What it takes to catch our eye:
- Ability to drive analytics projects end-to-end in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for getting into the details.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Experience with experimentation (A/B testing, causal inference).
- Previous work with operations in a tech environment.
- Proficiency in one or multiple BI tools such as Looker or Tableau.
- Proficiency in Python or R a plus.
- Previous experience in a marketplace or e-commerce business.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.