This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on November 19, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Our Trust & Safety team’s commitment is to keep our online community safe. We have invested heavily in human and machine-based moderation to remove harmful content quickly and often before it reaches our general community. Our Operations team moderate millions of videos globally every day, ensuring we are bringing only safe content to our users. Eco-Labeling develops unified global rules for diversified video and header accounts, manages and optimizes the efficiency and accuracy, and provides weekly data analysis of TikTok content ecological diversity.
What will I be doing?
– You will lead, manage, recruit & develop the local search operation team, helping them to achieve their full potential and maintain high standards & quality of work
– You will continuously evaluate outcomes, manage performance, establish and optimize the workflow and SOPs, report, analyse, and optimize quality process to ensure productivity, quality, and efficiency goals can be met
– You will lead the team to perform policy, process & strategies localization, BPO quality management, Quality assurance, RCA, data analysis & deep dives, making reports & policy recommendations and strengthening the team’s understanding of Search Ops policies.
– You will lead the team to establish and maintain search strategy evaluation criteria, provide professional suggestions for the optimization of evaluation criteria;
– You are responsible for managing various operation projects with the different operation specialists and provide the results in line with expectations;
– You will cooperate with cross-functional teams such as product, research & development teams to optimize search strategies,and improve users’ search experience. –
Please note that this position involves exposure to sensitive content, including but not limited to vulgar content, violence, pornography, and fake news.
What should I bring with me?
– You have a Bachelor’s Degree and an advanced degree is preferred;
– You have 3+ years experience working on content quality or safety in a major tech or media company; with a minimum of 1 year working experience in team management;
– You have a deep understanding of online safety, privacy, and expression issues;
– You pay strong attention to details and ability to work independently;
-You possess good interpersonal skills;
– You are able to write and speak proficient English
– Accept the shift;The role will require you to work variable hours on a shift pattern. The shift pattern may include weekend, evening and night work. You will be required to work five of any seven days per week