This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on November 19, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Our Trust & Safety team’s commitment is to keep our online community safe. We have invested heavily in human and machine-based moderation to remove harmful content quickly and often before it reaches our general community. Our Search Operations team supports our efforts to address objectionable or disturbing content which could include images of violence, animal cruelty, hate speech, violent extremism, or content that exploits or endangers children. The team plays a vital role in analyzing user searches and search strategy optimization to ensure a positive and safe user experience for our community.
What would I be doing?
1. DCG Assessment, completion of weekly and bimonthly assessment of search quality in accordance with evaluation standard documents.
2. Judging user search needs through query and tools, and sorting out the classification of requirements.
3. Comb the types of search bad cases and rate the quality of the results.
4. Give ideal search results and feedback suggestions for policy improvement.
What should I bring with me?
1. Bachelor and above degree. Excellent skills in local language and English.
2. Learn about search engines, familiar with Google, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook.
3. An in-depth understanding of local culture and familiarity with the Internet usage habits of local users.
4. Strong ability to learn and understand.
5. Familiar with common office software, machine learning project experience is preferred.
To apply for this job please visit careers.tiktok.com.