This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on March 30, 2023. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in SQL (e.g., SQL, MySQL, MapReduce).
- Experience with fraud and abuse dynamics in online platforms.
- Experience in data analysis and statistical modeling.
- Experience with classification systems, ranking systems, or similar.
- Experience collecting, managing, and synthesizing large data sets and information from disparate sources, statistical modeling, data mining, and data analysis.
- Experience with problem-solving and excellent quantitative skills, with the ability to translate analytical insights into business strategies and actions.
- Experience in project management, data management, metrics analysis, experiment design and automation.
About the job
Fast-paced, dynamic, and proactive, YouTube’s Trust & Safety team is dedicated to making YouTube a safe place for users, viewers, and content creators around the world to belong, create, and express themselves. Whether understanding and solving their online content concerns, navigating within global legal frameworks, or writing and enforcing worldwide policy, the Trust & Safety team is on the frontlines of enhancing the YouTube experience, building internet safety, and protecting free speech in our ever-evolving digital world.
As a Scaled Abuse Analyst, you will analyze data and scaled systems of review. You will be a contributor to the strategy for reducing network controversies on YouTube.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun — and we do it all together.
- Apply advanced statistical methods to large complex data sets to understand impact of abuse to the YouTube ecosystem. Contribute strategy and development of new workflows against additional known vectors of abuse.
- Learn complex and technical concepts and systems and deliver meaningful results using them. Communicate highly technical results and methods clearly.
- Maintain, foster and promote quality by providing regular feedback metrics to the Global team. Manage technological solutions for streamlining quality assurance and produce scalable training solutions to emergent workflows.
- Perform fraud and spam investigations using various data sources, identify product vulnerabilities and drive anti-abuse experiments to prevent abuse. Work with engineers and interact cross-functionally with stakeholders to improve workflows via process improvements, automation and anti-abuse system creation.
- Develop quality training materials, create consensus and maintain communication with business stakeholders.
To apply for this job please visit careers.google.com.