This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on November 19, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
About the Role
In this role, you will provide phone support to our customers and driver partners to build trust and encourage customer dedication. A key part of this role will be to provide insights to members of the Leadership Team to help drive continuous improvement.
As a Safety Investigations Specialist II, you will need to provide thorough, detailed support using various support platforms (email, chat, phone) & also properly document case details, analyze information, and provide recommendations to key customers from time to time.
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
As a Safety Investigations Specialist II in the India SA Real-time Safety team, you will engage with Uber customers or a driver-independent driver who has experienced Safety (Harm or Injury) issues on an Uber trip.
Alongside that, you might also from time to time be engaged to work on other side projects/new product support initiatives, etc.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of items that may help understand the role requirements better;
Be a phenomenal communicator: You build trust with riders and driver-independent drivers through your communication. You have a way with words and enjoy expressing your thoughts in your emails and phone conversations that reflect the Uber get ahead.
In a safety-focused team, it is imperative that you have a deep understanding of the audience that you are catering to, to find the right way to connect with the target audience. Strong, grammatically correct English & Hindi language skills are a must.
Be customer-obsessed: You are obsessed with customer experience, and instantly build a rapport with the riders and driver-independent driver by being empathetic, acknowledging the situation, and displaying a genuine willingness to help.
Be a problem solver: Not all customer issues are straightforward. You are someone who is passionate about putting the customer first and finding the right solutions no matter how challenging the situation.
Be process compliant: You should know how to balance freedom of expression and process compliance making it easy for riders and driver-partners to feel the Uber love while making it easy to analyze ways to scale support.
Be able to mitigate legal and media risk: You should be able to provide flawless support for users whose experiences could impact Uber’s narrative through legal and/or media exposure.
Be comfortable with ambiguity: You enjoy a high pace work environment that is ever-evolving.
Be fun to work with: You are hardworking, a phenomenal teammate, and a lot of fun to work with.
—- Basic Qualifications —-
- Should be a graduate
- The candidate should be able to communicate effectively in English & Hindi.
- Must have experience of a minimum 1 yr, in an Associate or Senior Associate role (Experience criteria doesn’t apply to internal candidates)
—- What the Candidate Will Do —-
- Customer emotional intelligence: You have a deep understanding of the user experience and the ability to resolve customer support requests in unique and creative ways.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to listen effectively and to confidently voice concerns diplomatically.
- Able to establish trust and effective working relationships with others
- Ability to use multiple resources to advise and support critical decisions
- Desire to learn: You’re a highly motivated self-starter, with an eagerness to learn and grow, and you are receptive to feedback.
- Adaptability: You are able to adapt to any situation, remain customer-centric, and help drive to a resolution.