This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on May 10, 2023. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Our Trust & Safety team’s commitment is to keep our online community safe. We have invested heavily in human and machine-based moderation to remove harmful content quickly and often before it reaches our general community. It is possible that this role will be exposed to harmful content as part of the core role/as part of project/ in response to escalation requests/by chance. Some content viewed may violate our community guidelines which include but are not limited to bullying; hate speech; child abuse; sexual assault; torture; bestiality; self-harm; suicide; murder. As the Lead of S&I Brazil your goal is to help drive impact within the Region and across T&S Globally.
You will manage a multi-disciplinary team of program managers and market analysts focused on supporting T&S’s highest priority initiatives. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in people management, business management and cross-functional collaboration, with a focus on building a strong organization, and streamlining cross-functional communication. You will act as a people manager, a consensus creator, and a strategic thought partner for the TikTok Trust & Safety team and the broader stakeholders in the region. You will use your exemplary strategic, organizational and interpersonal skills to prioritize and manage multiple programs in a manner that is both efficient and aligned with the organizational strategy. You will also help maintain clear communications across functional teams including Policy, Product, Risk & Response Operations, Data, Public Policy, Comms, and Legal. If you are passionate about high-level thinking, continuous improvement, program management, and on-the-ground execution, this is the role for you.
– Manage a talented team of Regional Program managers and/or Market Analysts, define our approach for the region and contribute to our global policy on issues such as Minor Safety, Hate Speech, Violent Extremism, Bullying and Graphic Content.
– Collaborate with cross-functional partners (content policy, product management, data analytics, operations, engineering, algorithms) to identify, assess and resolve related issues and ensure our policies, programs, and systems work together across our many apps to protect consumers and prevent abuse.
– Manage the performance and goals of the team, develop and drive the regional roadmap and take responsibility for key metrics.
– Address emerging market risks and provide foresight into various vulnerabilities in scenarios such as video, comments, follow/like, accounts, etc. through qualitative and quantitative approaches.
– Your ability to work in a high tempo environment, adapt, respond to day-to-day challenges of the role.
– Your resilience and commitment to self-care to manage the emotional demands of the role.
– Broad experience across Trust and Safety, or a related area such as Fraud, Integrity, management of social networking, or within a Trust and Safety vertical, such as minor safety, hate speech, illegal activities and regulated goods, etc.
– Experience of managing and leading teams including objective setting and performance reviews.
– Extensive background of managing and coordinating large scale projects or products, working closely with engineering and design teams together with other partner teams to guarantee effective execution of product plans.
– English, Spanish and/or Portuguese professional proficiency is required
To apply for this job please visit careers.tiktok.com.