This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on August 25, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo. At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok. Our Trust & Safety team’s commitment is to keep our online community safe. We have invested heavily in human and machine-based moderation to remove harmful content quickly and often before it reaches our general community.
– Assess multiple external or internal risky sources and provide comprehensive risk assessments to escalations
– Utilize various platforms and tools to assign risk ratings to escalations and collaborate with downstream teams to mitigate risks
– Be able to make an assessment on risks in a quick turnaround time and be upfront that part of the job would be time-bound in nature
– Interface with cross-functional teams to acquire information and resolve cases
– Produce internal insights reports on escalations and risk mitigations routinely
– Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferably in risk management, political science, international relations, public policy, or related field
– 1-3 years of full-time experience in tech, triaging, operations.
– English proficiency required. Spanish or Portuguese fluency is a plus, as you will work closely with our LATAM external stakeholders.