This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on January 26, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Adyen is looking for a Risk Specialist for our San Francisco office. This is a customer-facing role and the main focus will be protecting and educating our merchants, as well as internal stakeholders regarding fraud and chargebacks. This role will act as Adyen’s subject matter expert on chargebacks and fraud mitigation.
What you’ll do
- Monitor fraud and chargeback levels for the North America portfolio and provide proactive notifications to wider Risk Team, merchants, and partners.
- Communicate guidance related to risk and chargebacks to merchants and internal teams.
- Understand card scheme rules/regulations and internal procedures that affect risk, fraud and dispute processing.
- Support merchants leveraging our RevenueProtect solution to optimize authorization rates while maintaining low fraud levels.
- Generate reports and insights regarding chargebacks and fraud.
- Analyze payment data to discover anomalies and trends for fraud and chargeback prevention.
- Work with the product and development teams in order to generate platform enhancements that can assist in fraud prevention and mitigation.
- Partner with commercial teams in order to demonstrate our risk solution to clients.
Who you are
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in payments risk or chargeback role.
- You have a solid knowledge of fraud, chargeback and scheme rules.
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external clients.
- You have a high level of self-motivation, always looking for ways to improve and make our processes more efficient.
- Strong analytical skills are required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience.
- Bonus points if you have experience creating impactful dashboards using BI tools and SQL or Python.