Website twinclercom Twincler
This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on September 30, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
At Twincler, we protect the information environment at scale. Twincler started as a project to protect elections in Europe in 2017, providing real-time warnings and in-depth analyses of inauthentic behavior on social media networks through a novel approach using automated pattern recognition to identify anomalies in the datastream in real-time. With our From real-world deployments in some of the world’s most sophisticated technology organizations, we’ve proven that our technology redefines the way to protect users from harmful content and keep platforms healthy at scale. This is an opportunity to join a high-class cross functional team on a journey to build a generational company together.
Building Twincler requires outstanding and highly skilled talent in engineering and beyond. We are looking for fully committed and detail-oriented people, who get things done in a fast-paced environment, who are able to question the status quo, ready to set new standards for entire industries and humble humans with strong communication skills who are the best versions of themselves on a diverse team.
About the role
As a Reporting Analyst Threat Intelligence, you will be responsible for writing Twincler’s threat intelligence reports. You will suggest, drive and own improvements based on metrics and industry developments and become an internal subject matter expert for threat intelligence reporting working with Product, Engineering, Customer Success, Sales and Marketing.
- Write threat intelligence reports and blogs
- Prioritize, manage and balance a continuing report request pipeline from Engineering, Product, Customer Success, Marketing and Sales
- Suggest, drive and own improvements of Twincler’s threat intelligence reporting by maintaining, tracking, and analyzing metrics and by quickly identifying evolving industry trends and developments in threat intelligence reporting
- Become an internal subject matter expert for data-driven threat intelligence reporting, guide Product, Engineering, Customer Success, Marketing and Sales to assess and manage those trends and developments
- 2+ years of experience in data analysis, threat intelligence or information security working with databases, querying (SQL, MapReduce)
- Proven ability to identify and analyze information threats working with databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong passion for the continuously evolving field of threat intelligence
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to manage up and to support the team work autonomously
- Experience and/or interest in novel technology
Twincler is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We embrace diversity and provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. Twincler prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, performance, merit, and business need.
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications?
According to Harvard Business Review, men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the requirements stated in the job description. Yet, women tend to apply if they meet every single criteria. If you’re passionate about our mission and believe that you could excel in this role, we encourage you to apply. We are dedicated to considering a broad array of candidates, including talents with diverse academic backgrounds. Whether you’re new to the startup business, returning to work after recalibrating what’s important to you in your life, family time, or taking the next step in your career path, we will be glad to have you on our radar. Please be prepared in the interview to tell us about your interest in Twincler and what you hope to bring to this role.