This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on March 19, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Are you a strong team player who’s passionate about quality assurance and operational solutions? Are you interested in exploring unique challenges at the intersection of safety and freedom of expression that require a multidisciplinary approach and creative solutions? Excited about the idea of working as part of a global, diverse team? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Who We Are:
The teams in Twitter’s Trust & Safety department are on the front lines of safety, expression, and policy issues that affect the Internet. Site Policy works to ensure user trust, protect user rights, and mitigate legal and harm risks through policy definition, Terms of Service enforcement, safety advocacy and proactive investigation. We innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We’re a learning organization with a growth mindset, and we’re always looking for ways to improve our policies and ourselves.
What You’ll Do:
You will be responsible for our quality program and creating innovative operations solutions to better serve our customers. You will:
- Build relationships with key internal partners and work with those teams to ensure that we are consistently enforcing with a high degree of accuracy on Site Policy’s policies.
- Ideate on and implement ways to improve the operational responsibilities of our team.
- Investigating ways to build data pipelines that help inform policy improvement initiatives.
- Collaborating with our Training Program manager to improve knowledge management resources across the team.
Who You Are:
- You have experience in T&S moderation or moderation quality assurance.
- You possess an operational skillset and focus combined with experience in coordinating projects.
- You have excellent data modelling and presentation skills.
- You are naturally curious and seek to understand the intricacies of processes and workflows.
- You are resilient and enjoy working independently.
- You have the ability to anticipate needs and develop and implement solutions, before others have to inform you of them.
- You are extremely detail-oriented and patient, with extraordinary communication skills.
- You are enthusiastic, adaptable, and can quickly translate feedback into action. Changes happen all the time but you can roll with the punches.
- 5+ years experience working in Trust and Safety with a background in operations and/or quality assurance program management
- Strong knowledge and interest in quality assurance frameworks and methodologies
- Experience/familiarity with SQL or Python
- Intermediate knowledge of data visualization tools
- Prior experience working in a globally distributed team
- Experience in project management, operations & process improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education / experience
- Fluency in one or more language(s) other than English is a plus!
NOTE: Please be sure to specify all languages and level of fluency in your application/resume.
Please note that this position involves exposure to sensitive or graphic content including but not limited to vulgar language, violent threats, pornography, and other graphic images.
This is a full-time role in Dublin and telecommuting is not an option.
Please be sure to specify all language skills, as well as your level of fluency in your application/resume.
To apply for this job please visit careers.twitter.com.