Website Match Group
This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on March 26, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
How you’ll make an impact:
- You will drive process for the Safety Product team, providing day-to-day management of safety specific projects, timelines, and releases
- You will deliver project goals on schedule by effectively leading project planning, resource management, stand-ups and retros. Manage the backlog, prioritize new requests and map dependencies between project tasks
- You will coordinate project integrations with cross-functional Match Group teams and safety leads at properties across the globe, establishing effective communication, monitoring progress, and reporting status updates to relevant stakeholders
- You will analyze business process and system performance, identify improvement opportunities across the organization
- You will communicate proactively with stakeholders regarding progress, issues and plans for resolution; ensuring alignment with company-wide safety objectives
We could be a match if:
- You have at lease 2 years of experience planning and managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- You have expert working knowledge of Google Suite, Jira, Confluence, Slack along with proficiency in project management tools
- You have the ability to identify and gather the right level of information and data to effectively prioritize tasks and resources. Seamlessly assess, prioritize and integrate new information and requirements into project plans
- You are collaborative nature; a team player with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to influence outcomes
- You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills and strong attention to detail
- You have have a demonstrated track record of successful project execution and completion
- It would be great if you have experience working on Trust & Safety initiatives
What the team is like:
- Our Trust and Safety team is very purpose-driven and holds a strong conviction for the safety of our users. This team is more like a family than just co-workers.
- Our core values include: Put people first. Period. Empower and inspire others through service. Connect with truth and transparency. Innovate from shared ideas and mutual ownership. Operate from a place of integrity
- Also, did we mention our team is really into Avengers? Really. Which Avenger character do you relate to most?
To apply for this job please visit join.matchgroupcareers.com.