This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on November 9, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Tremau is a technology start-up based in Paris Station-F. Our mission is to build a digital world that is safe and beneficial for all. The company develops human-centered software solutions and AI systems that enable the global digital ecosystem to achieve this mission, while creating business value and supporting online platforms to remain compliant with digital regulations.
We are seeking assistance to:
- Current student from a leading school, who can be contracted through a convention de stage and is available for an at least 80%-time internship;
- Strong project management, planning and analysis skills;
- Desire to work in a start-up environment, with ability to take ownership;
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills;
- Languages: English is required, knowledge of French is a plus.
What you will do
- Assist the development and manage client customization of web-based applications;
- Assist the coordination of internal and external resources for all aspects of the project;
- Assist local adaptation process of Tremau solutions (language, regulatory, …);
- Assist the team to comply with all necessary company, regulatory, and customer requirements;
- Produce and report project/team KPIs and metrics to all stakeholders;
- Help to document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
Good to have
- Passionate about content moderation debate, with strong awareness of the related international ecosystem and freedom of expression.
- Paid internship fee at 600 euros net per month, contracted in the framework of a convention de stage;
- A start-up team open to the world with experienced founders living across the world;
- International, diverse, inclusive company culture;
- Remote work and flexibility on working hours.
Start: As soon as possible, for a period of at least 3 months.
Where? Wherever you wish (we work remotely – but have office spaces in France, Budapest and Singapore)
This internship can eventually lead to a full-time position to be offered in Q2 2023.
To apply for this job please visit tremau.com.