This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on October 25, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
This Program Manager is a part of the Trust & Safety team that is dedicated to building a safe environment for users to discover and create on our content platform. As Program Manager on the Issue Program Team, you will work closely with several teams such as Policy, Feature, Legal, Operations and Engineering to develop the feature strategy and solution for our Livestream Feature. Not only will you be hands-on in dealing with escalations, you will also be involved in providing expert insights and strategic advise on product roadmap, enforcement and policy.
1. Work closely with cross-functional partners (content policy, product management, data analytics, operations, engineering, algorithm) to identify and assess Livestream related issues, like Hate, Violent Extremism and Minor Safety;
2. Provide deep understanding and insights into the product and enforcements requirements on the Livestream Feature, taking into account the nuances and specificities as outlined by our Community Guidelines;
3. Promote community well-being and user safety through optimization of product safety features and product strategy;
4. Help to build the Livestream feature strategy, roadmap and 3rd party stakeholder relationships for addressing the specific issue on a global scale;
5. Remain up-to-date on industry trends and emerging issues in the trust and safety space and design process or product solutions;
6. Own and manage the communication plan for risks and solutions related to the issue.
1. 6+ years of total working experience with 3+ years in trust and safety;
2. Experience with managing and coordinating large scale projects, programs or products, working closely with engineering and design teams as well as other partner teams to guarantee effective execution of product plans;
3. Highly up-to-date and in tune with emerging online safety issues, with keen intuition on creating solutions and preventive measures for tackling them;
4. Highly data-sensitive, capable of in-depth data interpretation; a plus if can work with SQL.
5. Proficiency in written and spoken mandarin; translation and communication will be necessary
6. A plus if you have experience with Livestream or User-generated Content.
To apply for this job please visit careers.tiktok.com.