This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on April 5, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. Our Trust & Safety team’s commitment is to keep our online community safe. We have invested heavily in human and machine based moderation to remove harmful content quickly and often before it reaches our general community. Your well-being is very important to us. As part of this commitment, you will have access to our especially designed wellbeing programmes to support your physical and psychological health and wellbeing.
As the Program Manager for our Cambodia and Vietnam market on the Trust & Safety team, you are the first point in contact that ensures our products, policies, programs, and systems work together to protect consumers and prevent abuse. You are based in Singapore and will work closely with internal stakeholders such as the data science team and policy team, as well as external stakeholders such as public relations and government relations, to implement regulatory and operational changes.
1. Craft product process and strategy for the Cambodia and Vietnam-users community on TikTok platforms with a focus on market’s regulatory requirements and safety considerations for all impacted parties.
2. Address various metric changes across various features such as video, comments, follow/like, accounts, etc. with both qualitative and quantitative approaches to detect potential risks and mitigate them.
3. Facilitate effective collaboration on safety and compliance projects from problem definition to final execution with cross functional stakeholders; optimize the process and procures to ensure timely and effective delivery.
4. Identify impact on users and market ahead of feature launches and clearly communicate risks to relevant stakeholders.
5. Educate and update the business on Trust & Safety related programs and features via team and company wide sharing.
1. 3-5 years of work experience in product management/consulting/strategy; a plus if with online safety/ risk control/regulatory compliance;
2. Ability to effectively communicate in Vietnamese and English; possessing a familiarity with Vietnam and Cambodia’s internet user base and changing regulatory environment.
3. Highly data driven, capable of in-depth data interpretation; proficient and fast in SQL
4. Ability to quickly identify problems, thoroughly analyze them and be resourceful in delivering feasible solutions;
5. Experience with project management and coordination with regards to software products.
To apply for this job please visit careers.tiktok.com.