This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on February 19, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in technology, consulting, investment banking, sales strategy, product specialist, or product marketing.
- Demonstrated experience in project management and execution, multi-tasking and delegating.
- Understanding of the YouTube ecosystem (viewers, creators, advertisers) and products.
- Investigative mindset, strong strategic thinking, clear and concise communication, attention to detail and cross-functional coordination skills.
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills.
About the job
Product Solutions (PSO) is the link between YouTube products and business on the Go-To-Market and Support Solutions team (GSS). On this team, you’ll help to ensure that YouTube develops the best product strategy to drive success with our users. We provide product solutions across all product areas at YouTube (e.g. Surfaces and Apps, Content ID, Music, Paid Subscriptions, Creator Tools, Community and Trust and Safety).
As a Product Specialist, you serve as a product expert and represent the end-user experience. You work closely with Product Managers and Engineering as an integral member of their cross-functional core team. In this role you will act as the interface between YouTube’s Product, Business and Operations teams. You will act as an internal product expert for operations teams globally, collecting and analyzing data to influence product road maps and the prioritization of product features. Product Specialists work on a variety of products, including ads, creator tools, consumer apps and features, and rights management.
You will support YouTube Trust and Safety, the team that makes YouTube a safe and trusted place for users, advertisers, creators, and policy makers. You will be focused on partnering cross-functionally to ensure Creators have the best experience possible when navigating YouTube Community Guidelines.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun — and we do it all together.
- Work with Product teams to shape product strategy, maximize growth for existing products, craft go-to-market strategy to drive user satisfaction, adoption and mitigate brand risk.
- Provide strategic insights and lead continuous product and operational excellence efforts at YouTube, working closely with product and engineering teams.
- Prioritize feedback/ideas based on robust data and build business cases in order to embed requests within PMs product roadmaps.
- Be a product expert and serve as a consultant for the business teams and be responsible for product knowledge dissemination in the organization.
- Work cross functionally with Product Manager, Eng, Ads, Marketing, PR, Support and Partnerships teams to guarantee market readiness, communications, training and support for launches. Manage technical issues from the field and provide guidance on resolution to partnership teams.
To apply for this job please visit careers.google.com.