This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on September 1, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
TikTok is looking to hire a Product Specialist to join our Trust & Safety and TikTok For Good Operations team. The Product Operations function will work directly with Product, Engineering, Content, Partnerships and Marketing teams to ensure the products we release to our community will delight and maintain a high quality bar.
We’re looking for a specialist who has passion for product iteration to support LIVE & Minor Safety at TikTok. The chosen candidate will help project manage the successful launch and adoption of new LIVE & Minor Safety features and their future iterations across both creator and user experiences. The goal of a Product Specialist is to drive high impact for their respective product areas. Their hugely cross functional role will operate as the connective tissue between product and the rest of the organization and will synthesize product changes, provide feedback to our PMs, educate our users, creators, as well as internal teams.
As a Product Specialist, you will have a boundless love of product, dive deep into details, and have a passion for issues both big and small. In addition, you will be able to analyze performance data and synthesize those findings and present ideas clearly both written and orally. Your day-to-day will include interfacing with PMs and operations teams, and leading your team of specialists to execute within cross-functional product groups as well as influence and communicate roadmaps.
- Work cross-functionally with PM, Engineering, Marketing, PR, and Content to guarantee market readiness for product launches, including communications, trainings and support during rollout
- Prioritize feedback and recommendations; build clear cases for embedding requests within the product roadmap
- Drive beta testing and conduct analysis for respective product areas.
- Be a product expert; serve as a consultant for XFN teams and own product knowledge dissemination in the organization
- Set targets and goals for the adoption of features; assist in developing and launching AB tests to reach those goals
- Own project timeline and manage bottlenecks/escalation processes
- Carry out vertical agnostic initiatives to support the entire product operations team.
- 1+ years project management experience, with the ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with cross functional stakeholders to make content streaming experiences safe
- Strong analytical skillset, including expertise in Excel and SQL
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to synthesize data and translate complex ideas into clear recommendations
- Prior experience working in consumer technology preferred
- Relevant undergraduate degree
To apply for this job please visit careers.tiktok.com.