This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on August 23, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Lead to drive Global product marketing strategy and execution for our Trust & Safety product pillar. This role will also be responsible for Trust & Safety products such as the popular Photo Verification feature, the Safety Center, Are You Sure, Does This Bother You, and more innovation coming this year and beyond.
At the intersection of marketing, brand, and product, you’ll own go-to-market strategy for new product features, develop feature positioning & branding, and collaborate with global product, communications and marketing teams to drive app growth and feature adoption for the region.
This is a perfect role for a hands-on, data driven, consumer tech marketer that has an intuitive understanding of how to balance brand, business, and UX needs to drive results. We’re looking for someone that can develop new processes and ways of working cross-functionally with marketing, product, comms, and insights to help us scale growth and elevate our in-app brand experience. This highly cross-functional role will report into the Director of Global Product Marketing based in NY.
In this role you will:
- Lead Global go-to-market strategy to drive feature adoption across the Trust & Safety product areas. GTM responsibilities include:
- Partner with Brand, Product, and Creative teams to develop product feature strategy, including naming, positioning, and messaging that will resonate with our audiences and differentiate our products in the market.
- Create Global product marketing playbooks and assets in partnership with Creative, that reflect the needs of multiple regions across the world
- Collaborate with the CRM teams to develop and execute marketing strategies that drive feature adoption in app.
- Position and package our trust and safety product line and features for the Tinder community with a Tinder brand lens to ensure it is differentiated and special.
- Develop a member journey map and messaging that addresses prospects’ needs, pain points, and objections, as well as inspires them to take action. Partner with product and consumer insights on the testing framework (positioning and concepting) to check hypotheses and analyze results. Prioritize features in terms of importance to the consumer.
- Establish KPIs for all programs, create results forecasts, and track performance to ensure MarComms plans are delivering expected business outcomes: product adoption, retention, and user sentiment.
- Create a consistent and compelling narrative across channels and product lines, maintaining strong messaging hierarchy and effective content strategy plans
- Draw on qualitative and quantitative insights to understand product adoption, usage, and retention across customer segments
- Recommend new product ideas and marketing strategies
- Advise on competitive analyses and consumer research efforts to understand key consumer segments and define opportunities
- Partner with the Product team to help prioritize product development based on consumer and market research
- Partner with regional teams to advise on local product marketing campaigns
- Support regional marketing teams by advocating for their product needs and requests
- Own internal communication of product marketing initiatives
What we’re looking for:
- 5-8 years+ of experience working in product marketing, leading full-funnel go-to-market strategies, preferably in consumer tech and mobile apps
- Experience working on brands with Global impact, and driving multi-regional marketing strategies
- Proven ability to to deliver well-branded, delightful consumer experiences and marketing strategies that drive business growth
- Passion for the consumer, able to advocate for consumer needs and develop consumer segmentation
- Excellent leadership, influencing and communication skills, with an ability to express high-level concepts efficiently and optimally to a wide range of audiences
- Highly collaborative and creative.
- Capable of leading cross-functional teams (especially product, marketing, and creative teams) to produce innovative solutions
- Fluency with key business and marketing analytics
- Experience partnering with Product, CRM, and Comms teams to deepen product understanding and retention among users
- Strong project management abilities to plan and execute complex cross-functional initiatives
- Bonus: Experience working closely with Member Experience and Trust & Safety teams
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- Working on a product that has an immediate impact on people’s lives all around the world
- Collaborating with a team of creative, fun and driven colleagues
- Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Other perks and wellness benefits like a fitness membership subsidy, paid concierge medical membership, pet insurance offerings, and a commuter subsidy
- A robust Learning + Development offering including our MentorMatch program, access to a library of 6,000+ online learning courses through Udemy, and an annual L+D stipend
- Access to mental health resources
- Fertility preservation benefits
- No Meeting Wednesdays and access to a wide range of product and service discounts through Perkspot
- Charitable donations match up to $15,000 annually
- Monthly and weekly interactive virtual events including Book Club, trivia with prizes and yoga workouts
- The opportunity to join six active Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.