This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on January 26, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
- Member Safety: Our top priority is to build an authentic, equitable, and respectful community
- Diversity: We strive to build a workplace that reflects the rich diversity of our members
- Authenticity + Collaboration: We encourage authenticity to nurture a trustworthy, collaborative environment
- Big Ideas: We champion and rally behind big ideas, empowering people to to think and act differently and to be unafraid of having a strong point of view
- Innovation: We never stand still; we’re inspired to build for what’s next, and we must constantly innovate, experiment, and learn
Our Product Managers help drive the vision and development of products and product solutions from conception to launch. Our team works on consumer-facing features and platform-level investments to deliver first class core user experience that meets Tinder’s business objectives.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Trust Integrity team. On this team, you will have the opportunity to build effective and scalable technologies to reduce online abuse, support safe product development efforts, and enable safer experiences for millions of users globally on Tinder.
This is a hybrid role and requires in-office collaboration twice per week. This position is located in Los Angeles, San Francisco, or Palo Alto, CA.
In this role, you will:
- Own the development and delivery of detection and moderation tools roadmap
- Work with the Group Product Manager and engineering leads to create a strategy for reducing bad actors and bad behavior on the Tinder platform.
- Collaborate with our feature teams to help Tinder make strategic technology bets that allow us to ensure that any inauthentic, disrespectful, or unsafe behavior is detected and remediated quickly and optimally as possible.
- Work with Machine Learning engineers to create new signals to detect policy violations.
- Work with Analytics to track important metrics.
- Work with Member Experience to design and build internal moderation tools.
- Minimum of 2 years of product management experience
- Ability to think strategically and craft a compelling product vision
- Experience working on a full-cycle product roadmap from inception to launch
- Conviction to be an advocate for the Tinder user’s safety
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Background in Trust & Safety
Nice to have:
- Experience working with ML engineering teams
- Experience with content moderation and moderation teams