This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on November 9, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
About the Team
We’re looking for a Product Manager for our Trust & Safety Product team that will lead dedicated cross-functional teams to solve complex challenges that impact all 3 sides of DoorDash’s marketplace. Our Trust & Safety teams are responsible for building a trustworthy platform and keeping the safety of our users at the forefront of everything we do. The team is in hyper growth mode in terms of its size and impact, which makes this a unique opportunity to step into, as you will set and execute on a vision that will shape the future of DoorDash.
About the Role
You will report into a senior manager on our trust & safety team in our product organization. You’ll lead one of the 2 areas that make up Trust & Safety: Fraud+Identity or Safety. This is a hybrid working role, with some time spent in-office and some time spent remote.
As a Product Manager for our Trust & Safety team, you will lead dedicated cross-functional teams to solve complex challenges that impact all 3 sides of DoorDash’s marketplace. From new user onboarding, to the Dasher in-app experience, to other products and services being created – you will create an experience that our users can’t find anywhere else!
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Be consumer-facing, building many 0 to 1 products
- Set the vision and long-term product strategy for either Identity, Fraud, or Safety.
- Develop and execute a customer-focused product roadmap through close collaboration with senior leadership, Operations, Data Science, Analytics, Design, and Engineering all while balancing business needs.
- Translate customer and internal-user needs into clear, well-defined functional and technical requirements backed by data analysis and deep understanding of our users
- Guide and interface closely with data analysis and engineering teams to define scope, review and refine technical capabilities, prioritize projects for release, and define new opportunities.
- Build long-term instrumentation, monitoring, and evaluation capabilities for product performance, tracking, and to create product insights.
- Establish business cases and projected return on investment to identify and prioritize opportunities
- Partner with Finance and Business Leaders to manage the impact on the profitability of the overall business.
We’re excited about you because…
- You’re an experienced IC with 5 or more years of product management experience
- You have 5 or more years of experience owning a consumer facing product/marketplace product
- You have 3 or more years of experience specifically working across Identity/trust & safety/fraud
- You have experience defining strategic vision and tactical execution in a given product area
- Experience in effectively working with multiple teams for collaboration and company-wide project delivery
- You’re experienced in iterative, agile software delivery, short release cycles
- You’re data driven and use analytics to solve problems and experience achieving results through continuous improvement
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.