This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on March 5, 2023. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
We are looking for someone who shares our mission. Are you dynamic, resourceful and ready to make a difference?
A crucial element of our work is the development of the ICCAM system (I C ‘see’ Child Abuse Material) – which is a technology platform allowing hotlines to exchange reports of CSAM so that it can be investigated and removed from the internet as rapidly as possible. The ICCAM Ecosystem Platform is at a phase when the Platform will be separated into three portals: Reporting, Law Enforcement and Metadata. Each component will have its own roadmap, strategic plan and goals. We are looking for a Product Manager to lead the delivery of the Law Enforcement Portal and be a product owner/product manager of this platform component. A key element of this role is stakeholder management with our law enforcement partners (INTERPOL Criminal Officers and national law enforcement) and our outsourced software development partner company.
You will need experience in the software development process from use case analysis & user engagement, through to process design, development management, project management of implementation/delivery and team management including coordination of outsourced software development team.
- Stakeholder management of our law enforcement partners
- Management of relationships with our outsourced software development partner company to ensure cost-effective & timely development
- Work with law enforcement officers to assemble and sanitize feedback for features and plan releases
- Scope management for the long-term strategic view of the ICCAM Law Enforcement Portal
- Delivery of clear technical specifications documentation/plans for INHOPE both in the short and long term.
- Acting as a point for escalation and reporting on project deadlines
Note: exposure to child sexual abuse material (CSAM) is not a planned part of this role but there is a potential that you may be indirectly exposed to CSAM at some point. INHOPE has a mandatory staff welfare policy governing this area.
- Strong team skills.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders and managing expectations.
- Experience in the software development process (2 years minimum) in a SCRUM/AGILE environment.
- Experience of coordination with international projects, EU funded projects is a plus.
- Evidence of delivering products on time & on budget while meeting all expectations.
- Experience with external supplier contract management in software management including negotiation.
- Knowledge and experience of modelling platforms/tools for different user cases.
- A relevant technical degree (or experience equivalent).
- SCRUM/AGILE certified product owner/product manager.
- Trust and Safety or Law Enforcement experience would be an advantage.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.