This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on March 30, 2023. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Our Trust & Safety team’s commitment is to keep our online community safe. We have invested heavily in human and machine-based moderation to remove harmful content quickly and often before it reaches our general community.
What will I be doing?
– Identify critical problems and opportunities in high-risk domains such as Violent Extreme or Hate that require dedicated product solutions
– Define long-term safety product roadmap, establish success metrics, break down complex problems into steps, and lead full lifecycle product management from conception to launch
– Deep dive into risk intel products and relevant resources, establish understand-build-leverage process and practical application
– Retrieve and analyze insights from emerging risks and escalations to continuously shape requirements٫ features and end products
– Assess gaps in business process and cross-functional collaboration workflow, propose changes across algorithms, products, operations and data to enable higher efficiency and better performance
– At least 7 years of product management experience within Internet, Information Technology, or a related industry
– Strong data analysis proficiency with SQL and R – Proven working knowledge of Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning
– Proven working knowledge in Trust & Safety or a related risk control domain
– Good understanding of technical realizations and being an adaptive learner of new areas
– Being strategical, strong in data analytics, logical thinking, and communication skills
– Self-motivated, demonstrate leadership and excellent project management skills
– Experience in leading cross-functional collaborations with internal and external stakeholders at all levels across the globe.
Even better if
– Experience of working in global tech companies is highly preferred
– Understanding of international politics, culture, and public policy is a plus
To apply for this job please visit careers.tiktok.com.