This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on January 5, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
Our Trust & Safety team’s commitment is to keep our online community safe. We have invested heavily in human and machine-based moderation to remove harmful content quickly and often before it reaches our general community.
The Training and Quality (TnQ) Process team aims to drive collaboration, optimisation and synergy for Trust & Safety (T&S) global functioning, whereas other T&S functions fight at the frontline for content integrity and community safety. Our team ensures the smooth operation flow of our processes, removes roadblocks and ensures processes are streamlined for maximum efficiency for our TnQ teams.
What will I be doing:
1. Responsible for the management of projects for the monitoring of content ecosystem across multiple products.
2. Proactively collaborate with cross-functional departments for project evaluation, resources coordination and subsequent works.
3. Evaluate project’s operation status through data analysis and form up reports for global synchronization.
4. Regularly track and review project’s progress and performance to continuously improve its workflow and stability.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above.
2. Excellent communication (both written and spoken) skills in English.
3. In-depth contact with local customs and culture is highly sensitive to social news.
4. Possess strong learning ability, team management skills and cross-department communication.
5. Able to work under minimal supervision and have strong logic/ common sense related to job nature.
6. Familiar with office software such as Excel, Word, etc. With data processing experience and other data analysis capabilities are preferred.
7. Having experience of project management or relevant job can be a plus.
To apply for this job please visit careers.tiktok.com.