This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on February 7, 2023. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Reporting to the Senior Counsel, you will have an opportunity to shape the Global Privacy Program for a high-growth technology company. You’ll be working alongside the Legal Department, as well as cross-functionally to drive privacy compliance and awareness across the business.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist with the design, implementation and ongoing management of policies and processes for Trulioo’s Global Privacy Program.
- Effectively manage and provide mentorship and training to Privacy Analysts in the privacy team.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to maintain up-to-date knowledge of key business operations and initiatives, and foster privacy-by-design (PbD) principles in the product lifecycle.
- Conduct data mapping initiatives and manage data inventories to track data flows and processing activities throughout the business.
- Manage and supervise Data Subject Access Request (DSAR) processes.
- Enhance awareness of privacy across the business through privacy training and the development of educational materials and other resources.
- Oversee the procurement and implementation of privacy software tools to drive efficiencies and scale the Global Privacy Program with the growth of the business.
- 5+ years of professional experience working in an operational capacity in the areas of data privacy and compliance, preferably as a Privacy Manager or similar role responsible for day-to-day management of privacy operations.
- Familiarity with international data privacy and data security laws, including GDPR and CCPA.
- Experience in the administration and use of project management software tools, preferably privacy software tools such as OneTrust or TrustArc.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle competing priorities to achieve key business goals in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- CIPP certification (CIPP/EU, CIPP/US, CIPM, CIPT) is an asset but not required.
To apply for this job please visit www.trulioo.com.