This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on March 3, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
The Amazon Key team is inventing and implementing pioneering initiatives for secure delivery of products and services. We are focused on enhancing our customers’ experience through next generation technologies, and are seeking an exceptional Principal Product Manager to drive Trust initiatives in this mission.
As a Principal Trust Manager working on Amazon Key, you will help build a product roadmap and a coherent customer experience across an array of applications that will continue to redefine how people manage secure delivery in their life. You will work closely with software and hardware engineering teams, program managers, user experience designers, marketing managers, and with other internal Amazon product stakeholders across the company, as well as with Key’s external network of strategic partners. This role is a great fit for someone who thrives in a dynamic environment, and who is sensitive to the diverse perspectives of stakeholders and works with them to resolve differences. We’re looking for customer experience and integrity-minded entrepreneurs who are passionate about innovating on behalf of customers, demonstrate a high degree of product ownership, and want to have fun while making history.
It is still Day 1 at Amazon, and we need a creative problem-solver with exceptional judgment and high integrity under tight timelines. The ideal candidate has a passion for smart home combined with an established track record earning trust with new technologies that push the boundaries of established norms.
Key job responsibilities
Take a role in identifying, scoping, and delivering large initiatives through their Product or Software Development Lifecycle
Work with key stakeholders in product management and executive teams to define strategy and requirements
Lead cross functional development on new technology through delivery
You will anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs and technical constraints.
Work with remote teams to deliver supporting software and services in sync with launch timelines
Communicate regularly with senior management on status, risks and change control.
Take on large, complex projects and break them down into manageable pieces, develop functional specifications, then deliver them in a successful and timely manner.
A day in the life
As a Principal Trust Manager, you will help maintain and build trust programs and processes, anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance customer and business needs versus technical constraints. An ability to take large, complex projects and break them down into manageable pieces, develop functional specifications, and then deliver them in a successful and timely manner is expected. You’ll work closely with centralized privacy, PR, and trust teams, but you will directly own trust initiatives at Amazon Key.
· 5+ years of experience working directly with product, engineering, or logistics teams
· 5+ years of experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes
· 5+ years of product or program management experience or equivalent with trust, legal, or privacy initiatives
· Has managed multiple major safety and security, privacy, risk management, or trust-related projects.
· Has communicated complex issues and concepts verbally and in writing to a wide range of audiences from technical developers to non-technical executives.
· Has collaborated and driven commitments to deliver trust and safety and privacy solutions.
· Earned the respect of your peers and managers for your ability to grasp difficult technical challenges and invent practical, sustainable solutions.
· Work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations.
· Has worked successfully in a very fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
· Used metrics to drive the right outcome.
· Addressed issues related to customer privacy and trust, safety or security.
· Developed, implemented, and enforced policies applicable to entire organizations.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.