Website twinclercom Twincler
This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on October 22, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
About the role
As Principal Software Engineer Core, you will design, implement and own the next generation of features of Twincler’s core technology that helps protect billions of users. You will design, develop, test and debug high-performance services for real-time data pipelines and data analyses, build off-line pipelines to process and store big data and identify opportunities for improvement and better performance.
- Design, develop, test, debug, implement and own building real-time data pipelines and services for data analyses and feature selection for information retrieval
- Design, develop, test, debug, implement and own off-line pipelines to process and store big data
- Work closely with the broader engineering team, Product as well as non-technical roles and proactively identify and communicate opportunities for improvements and new features
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in a large-scale industry setting in search, recommendation and ranking systems or adjacent domains
- Strong practical understanding of how to design, build and implement high-performance data pipelines at scale
- C/C++, Java, Rust, Python or equivalent object oriented languages
- Understanding of restful API design
- Demonstrated technical leadership of product teams
- Strong ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical roles, leadership in product and business functions and executives
- Ability to manage up and to support the team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be continuously curious about the output and impact of the technology we build
Twincler is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We embrace diversity and provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. Twincler prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, performance, merit, and business need.
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications?
According to Harvard Business Review, men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the requirements stated in the job description. Yet, women tend to apply if they meet every single criteria. If you’re passionate about our mission and believe that you could excel in this role, we encourage you to apply. We are dedicated to considering a broad array of candidates, including talents with diverse academic backgrounds. Whether you’re new to the startup business, returning to work after recalibrating what’s important to you in your life, family time, or taking the next step in your career path, we will be glad to have you on our radar. Please be prepared in the interview to tell us about your interest in Twincler and what you hope to bring to this role.