This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on April 30, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Trust and Safety is an area of critical importance for Adobe as we continue to expand into creative, professional and enterprise markets worldwide. We are seeking a hardworking, collaborative, and experienced Principal Product Manager to join our Trust & Safety Team. In this role you will drive the development of products and strategies to mitigate risk, deliver experiential privacy, and improve user trust across all of Adobe. This role is highly cross-functional and requires the ability to think big and influence others—you will work closely with teams and partners, including Legal, Security, Product, Engineering, Marketing and Customer Experience organizations.
This full-time position will be based in San Francisco or San Jose, CA.
What you’ll Do
- Define clear product requirements that factor in legal and policy requirements, user experience, and business strategy through close collaboration with legal, engineering and product teams.
- Develop 12 – 36-month roadmap for new features and capabilities working with both business and technical partners to accurately prioritize and execute, with a focus on innovation themes that differentiate Adobe, and drive strategic advantage.
- Drive and develop documentation, presentations and instructional materials for business, legal, customer service and others to optimally communicate and train Adobe personnel on new capabilities, processes and principles.
- Collaborate with experience design teams driving the creation of mockups and review of user interface design to help ensure all user-facing privacy controls and safety features are implemented in accordance with policies and requirements.
- Conduct safety impact assessments and advance privacy and safety by design principles for Adobe products and services. Deliver regular status reports and presentations for higher-level management including Directors, VPs and the Exec Staff with progress, risks and opportunities.
- Act as an advocate and evangelist for the team, leading internal trainings and building awareness across the company. Play an active role in mentoring more junior product managers by providing guidance & coaching on career and technical development.
What you need to succeed
- 8+ years in product management; 3+ years in working on trust and safety or online abuse issues preferred.
- Proven track record of working with others to advance complex product initiatives and projects.
- A collaborative, creative and business-friendly teammate.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; experience with metrics and developing proposals driven by data.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a phenomenal sense of humor and dedication to integrity.
- Ability and appetite to learn quickly with a curious, problem-solving focused mind.
- Ability to travel occasionally.
- Comfortable working with sensitive and/or disturbing content.
- Good understanding of relevant global laws and regulatory landscape.
- Strategic problem solver with excellent legal and business intuition and judgment.
- Ability to influence key business partners and prioritize product initiatives.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a related field.
To apply for this job please visit adobe.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.