This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on February 4, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
What you’ll do
- Conduct objective and timely investigations into reported content to ensure compliance with Spotify’s policies
- Triage and handle high profile and/or time-sensitive escalations, including communication with internal and external partners
- Handle crisis management situations, including leading critical events and ensuring timely action and communication
- Work closely with key cross-functional collaborators to improve escalation processes, enforcement workflows, and tooling
- Support vendor and operations teams through policy alignment, enforcement guidance, and training
- This role requires some weekend or holiday coverage on an on-call basis.
Who you are
- BA/BS degree required
- 2+ year experience in an operations role supporting content moderation and safety issues
- Passionate about building a safe space for our users and creators; has a strong understanding of the online safety landscape, especially issues related to free-expression.
- Experience driving urgent and high-priority cases through process to resolution.
- Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills; able to navigate complex issues and passionate about helping Spotify users and creators.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; experience representing your team on escalations and able to synthesize sophisticated information for all audiences.
- Team player with the ability to operate autonomously.
- Fast-learner and thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Experience working with sensitive, disturbing content.
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- Additional language is a plus including but not limited to: French, German, Portuguese, Swedish, Arabic
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.