This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on January 26, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Ecommerce’s Governance and Experience (GNE) is a global team responsible for ensuring our marketplace is safe and trustworthy for not only users, but also sellers and creators. We value user satisfaction and work on policies, rules and systems to ensure quality. We are looking for Policy Operations and Education Manager to join our team to develop policy operation and education to enable businesses. Responsibilities may include working on team building, designing or improving policy operations and education design, and designing projects to ensure
What You’ll Do
– Lead, cultivate and provide guidance to team members and design career development opportunities for them
– Drive high quality BRD outputs and policy compliance research to ensure regulatory and compliance requirements are met
– Responsible for driving global initiatives from business requirement identification, process & policy management & governance, building & managing internal & external educational content, and other key resolution pillars
– Be the voice of the sellers and creators! Remain up-to-date on key workflow changes, operational guidelines, policy updates, and enforcement standards to champion policy education frameworks
– Utilize strategic tools, systems, and data to help the team analyze trends and deliver insights to define goals and improve overall processes
– Establish partnerships with global cross-functional teams, including global & regional teams, PR, legal, strategy teams, product teams, and business leaders to build, standardize, and optimize the overall process policy operation workstreams
– Bachelor’s Degree above
– With 5+ years of experience in logistics or governance-related areas
– Demonstrated ability to analyze data and use data to drive decision making
– Familiar with E-commerce compliance requirements and internet governance management, with a certain level of business sensitivity and risk awareness
– Excellent coordination and communication skills across cross-functional teams to build plans and projects
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to influence and reach agreements with others
– Ability to maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external stakeholders.
– Passionate, self-driven, and curious to learn and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
– Strong strategic thinking ability and able to propose complex solutions and clear explanations in writing
– Relevant policy development experience, e.g. within corporate public policy and government relations, in public administration, trade association, or non-governmental organization
– Able to coordinate a wide array of internal and external resources to obtain, process, and operationalize information and develop a strategy
– Experience working in public policy in consumer-facing, technology, or logistics companies.
– International experience in the e-commerce industry is preferred
To apply for this job please visit careers.tiktok.com.