This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on March 26, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
At Apple, our Trust & Safety team is responsible for ensuring the trust and safety of Apple services through a combination of threat modeling, data driven policy, and machine learning.
As a Trust and Safety Policy Manager, you will have a meaningful role in defining product policy solutions for a wide range of challenges. This includes developing new policy solutions through thoughtful research and data analysis, adapting existing policies, and implementing procedures across teams at Apple. You will build subject matter expertise specific to existing policies and enforcement, establishing relationships with internal and external partners to identify policy issues and partner to solution improved products and working cross-functionally to communicate our policies with clarity and precision.
- 4+ years in product or content policy, ideally with a consumer facing or infrastructure product or service dealing with the trust and safety online space. This could also come from consulting, government or NGO’s. This bucket could include roles across Trust and Safety operations, project or program management, policy, legal, risk analysis, compliance and/or content moderation solutions
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Ability to distill complex information into a compelling narrative.
- Experience with exposure to sensitive topics across an array of trust and safety areas of harm including child safety, survivor safety, and content and behavior rules
- Experience engaging with external individuals/entities, such as non-government organizations or civil society groups, on behalf of a company or organization
- Outstanding project management skills with an attention to detail. Ability to synthesize numerous points of view while working with challenging priorities and different timescales
- Trust & Safety Subject Matter Expertise highly preferred. Can identify trust and safety risks real-time in a product, project, or program review and propose risk mitigation methods and opportunities
- Shown to thrive in a face-paced, demanding environment, with ability to establish and deliver within deadlines.
- Process minded with an excitement to join a new team and support development of governance procedures and protocols in partnership with key team members
- Growth mindset
To apply for this job please visit jobs.apple.com.