This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on January 6, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Our Trust & Safety team’s commitment is to keep our online community safe. We have invested heavily in human and machine-based moderation to remove harmful content quickly and often before it reaches our general community. The Trust & Safety Policy team develops and reviews our community policies to promote a positive and safe environment for all of our Users and Content Creators to enjoy and express themselves. As a Policy Implementation Manager, you are the bridge between Policy and Operations teams, ensuring that a dual feedback channel is effectively and efficiently maintained in between, translating critical insights into robust policy development through sound policy implementation processes. You will constantly explore opportunities to streamline processes and optimize systems to facilitate agility in iteration as you work together with key stakeholders to safeguard our platform through policies.
What will I be doing?
– Work closely with local Product Policy team and other Trust & Safety hubs to streamline the region’s content policy implementation process
– Identify opportunities in our current implementation process, working with the Operation and Moderation teams in particular – Drive strategic process improvements (e.g. Improved standardization of documentation, tooling, cross-functional collaboration and communication)
– Represent the region in large-scale projects on content policy implementation
What should I bring with me?
– Significant experience in policy development, policy enforcement, or online Trust & Safety
– Proven track record of pushing organisational or process changes; excellent cross-functional project management skills and good communication skills; and experience working with international/global partners
– Broad knowledge of regional and/or global policy issue areas