This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on January 5, 2021. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
Our Trust & Safety team’s commitment is to keep our online community safe. We have invested heavily in human and machine based moderation to remove harmful content quickly and often before it reaches our general community.
The Global Partnership Management team at Trust and Safety is responsible for the strategy, governance and operations performance of Content Review’s extended workforce across the region. The team makes it agile and efficient for the T&S team to engage with our suppliers, providing on-boarding, training, standards and guidelines to keep our community safe.
What will I be doing?
– You are responsible for the company’s partner operations strategy ensuring smooth landing of various initiatives including WFM, QA, Training and other change injections
– You will manage complex vendor and internal stakeholder relationships
– You will establish governance and processes related to the continuous health of assigned sites and lines of businesses
– You will devise operating models with strong governance, risk management with Partner/vendor engagement
– You will deliver on operational improvements to existing processes and to drive scalability and simplification.
– You develop metrics, milestones, structured programs and procedures to ensure successful day-to-day execution
– You will lead a team of Partner Ops specialists to drive operational excellence on a day to day basis
– You will exhibit strong people management skills and demonstrated success when leading multiple direct reports in a global environment.
– You will use your excellent communication skills to interact with senior executives within various cross functional teams
– Ability to travel 50%-70% is required for this role (post-COVID)
What should I bring with me?
– You come experience managing outsourced partner relationships along with people management experience
– You have Operations Management, Program Management, Large scale transformation project experience
– You have experience in the end-to-end sourcing and contracting process
– You come with strategic thinking skillsets and the ability to understand and analyze complex and ambiguous sources of information
– Excellent communication in both written and spoken Korean (to communicate and manage Korean speaking stakeholders)
To apply for this job please visit careers.tiktok.com.