This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on April 9, 2023. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
Our Trust & Safety team’s commitment is to keep our online community safe. We have invested heavily in human and machine-based moderation to remove harmful content quickly and often before it reaches our general community. The Global Partnership Management team at Trust and Safety is responsible for the strategy, governance, and operations performance of Content Review’s extended workforce across the region. The team makes it agile and efficient for the T&S team to engage with our suppliers, providing on-boarding, training, standards, and guidelines to keep our community safe. Partner Operations Manager interacts with images, video, text related to everyday life, but they can also include (but are not limited to) bullying; hate speech; child abuse; sexual assault; torture; bestiality; self-harm; suicide; murder. It is possible that this role will be exposed to harmful content on a daily basis.
What will I be doing?
– You are responsible for the company’s partner operations strategy ensuring smooth landing of various initiatives including WFM, QA, Training, and other change injections;
– You will manage complex vendor and internal stakeholder relationships;
– You will establish governance and processes related to the continued health of assigned sites and lines of businesses;
– You will devise operating models with strong governance, risk management with Partner/vendor engagement;
– You will deliver on operational improvements to existing processes and drive scalability and simplification;
– You develop metrics, milestones, structured programs, and procedures to ensure successful day-to-day execution
– You will lead a team of Partner Ops specialists to drive operational excellence on a day to day basis;
– You will exhibit strong people management skills and demonstrated success when leading multiple direct reports in a global environment;
– You will use your excellent communication skills to interact with senior executives within various cross-functional teams;
– Ability to travel 50%-70% is required for this role;
– Your ability to work in a high tempo environment, adapt, respond to day-to-day challenges of the role;
– Your resilience and commitment to self-care to manage the emotional demands of the role.
– You come with minimum of 3+ years of experience managing outsourced partner relationships along with people management experience;
– You have Operations Management, Program Management, Large scale transformation project experience;
– You have experience in the end-to-end sourcing and contracting process;
– You come with strategic thinking skillsets and the ability to understand and analyze complex and ambiguous sources of information;
– Fluent English as working language.
To apply for this job please visit careers.tiktok.com.