This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on October 13, 2023. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
We are looking for a passionate and driven individual to join our Member Safety team as the Strategy & Planning Director. Supporting all Bumble Inc. apps, the Strategy & Planning Director will be responsible for ensuring effective implementation of the strategies, tactics, and priorities of Bumble’s Member Safety team around the world.
Reporting to VP of Member Safety, the Strategy & Operations Director will be instrumental in helping design, prioritize, and operationalize safety strategy to drive the team forward. As a senior member of the team, you’ll partner with safety leaders across the business to provide strategic, operations and analytical support and lead a variety of complex and high impact projects to help Bumble Inc. become the safest and most trusted connections platform. The ideal candidate is a big-picture thinker and strategic leader who is also detail and data-oriented. We are looking for a strong executor who is comfortable analyzing complex, ambiguous problems, providing data-driven recommendations, and delivering impactful, measurable results.
What you’ll be doing:
- Planning: partner with VP of Member Safety to lead half-yearly and annual planning (strategic, financial, people) for the cross-functional Trust & Safety team, which includes crafting a compelling strategic narrative, identifying goals, and partnering with cross-functional teams to determine corresponding OKRs in an integrated and cohesive manner. Lead quarterly roadmap reviews with executive and senior leadership
- Governance & Performance Management: Help design, continuously improve, and manage a strong operating model across functions (including effective operating cadence for accountability and decision making), operational KPI reviews, key reviews, development of standard processes, tools & templates. Partner closely with cross-functional teams to call out opportunity and risk areas to VP and executive leadership for decision making
- Data-driven strategy. Acquire deep understanding of the problems on platform and how they impact the overall ecosystem and partner closely with Reporting & Analytics, Data Science, Research, Operations as well as Brand and Revenue teams to generate strategic insights that surface opportunities to improve safety, drive operational improvements, and grow a safe, trusted, and kind connections on Bumble inc apps
- Strategic operational projects. Define, launch, and manage cross-functional working groups on major initiatives that help advance Bumble Inc.’s mission to create a world where all relationships are healthy and equitable
- Org and enablement: partner with VP and GMs of Bumble Inc to create the right organization and operating model to enable the trust and safety teams to be successful and ensure that trust and safety is central to wider business
- 7+ years of experience in a strategic operational role or management consulting
- Strong business acumen and excellent quantitative skills
- Highly adaptable, and able to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Compelling storyteller who can communicate complex problems in a simple manner
- Experience working on global programs that span geographic borders
- Proven track record of proactively identifying risks and proposing creative solutions
- Ability to understand, evaluate, and differentiate a range of technical solutions to safety concerns
- Experience working closely with internal stakeholders across the organization including product management, engineering, legal, customer operations, and senior executives
- Passionate about safety, equity, & inclusion
- You are deeply passionate about Bumble’s brand vision and values.
To apply for this job please visit bumble.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.