This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on September 5, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in Project Management on cross-functional projects.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish fluently.
- Experience working with Product Management and Engineers to drive progress on key programs.
- Familiarity with the cultural and political landscape in South America.
- Ability to build strong relationships with cross-functional partners across geographies.
Ability to use SQL fluently and use data to drive strategy and business action with effective problem-solving skills.
- Ability to be a great team player.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with excellent attention to detail.
About the job
Fast-paced, dynamic, and proactive, YouTube’s Trust & Safety team is dedicated to making YouTube a safe place for users, viewers, and content creators around the world to belong, create, and express themselves. Whether understanding and solving their online content concerns, navigating within global legal frameworks, or writing and enforcing worldwide policy, the Trust & Safety team is on the frontlines of enhancing the YouTube experience, building internet safety, and protecting free speech in our ever-evolving digital world.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun — and we do it all together.
(Colorado only*) Minimum full-time salary range between $94,000 – $101,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation range for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
- Monitor intel sources to identify market trends and operating patterns that could pose threats.
- Triage risks and threats, prepare risk assessments of threats, and action plans based on gathered market knowledge. Cover regional events and escalations like elections, natural disasters, or violent attacks.
- Act as the main point of contact to ensure that they are triaged, tracked, investigated, resolved, and communicated accurately. Drive and support the launch of news related product features, as well as responsibility projects in the region.
- Partner with our vendor partners to improve the quality of the regional language workflows, developing training materials and running regular calibration sessions.
- Support identification and vetting of external partners such as local news organizations, child safety experts, civil society organizations, or online social communities.