This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on August 26, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in policy analysis, working on Internet technology issues or the policy environments that surround them.
- Experience leading cross-functional projects across organizational boundaries.
- Experience managing a team.
- Ability to work independently and complete projects from beginning to end in a timely manner.
- Ability to navigate and influence cross-team stakeholders at senior levels.
- Knowledge of brand safety works for advertisers on internet platforms.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills to clearly communicate technical concepts with multiple cross-regional and cross-functional stakeholders.
About the job
As a Manager, Trust and Safety, you will be responsible for protecting Google’s users by ensuring online safety by fighting web abuse and fraud across Google products.You will ensure brand safety on YouTube by enforcing on our monetization policies. On this team, you’ll be a big-picture thinker and strategic leader. You will work globally and cross-functionally with other YouTube teams to navigate challenging online brand safety escalations.
At Google we work hard to earn our users’ trust every day. Trust & Safety is Google’s team of abuse fighting and user trust experts working daily to make the internet a safer place. We partner with teams across Google to deliver bold solutions in abuse areas such as malware, spam and account hijacking. A diverse team of Analysts, Policy Specialists, Engineers, and Program Managers, we work to reduce risk and fight abuse across all of Google’s products, protecting our users, advertisers, and publishers across the globe in over 40 languages.
- Manage a team of policy analysts working across YouTube Monetization to protect advertisers from brand safety violations through investigation, prevention and enforcement.
- Responsible for handling incoming escalations from advertisers and creators. Work closely with our policy development team to rollout policy updates and improvements to our global team.
- Represent a researched, data-driven, user-focused stance for YouTube that balances users, advertisers, product, and brand considerations across a variety of policy issues and platforms.
- Lead projects and cross-functional initiatives within Trust & Safety, interacting with senior stakeholders from Engineering, Legal, Product teams, and more.
- Come up with a long-term strategy and unpack it into projects and deliverables for the team. Mentor and help the team to achieve its goals and support the growth and development of the team.
To apply for this job please visit careers.google.com.