This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on October 10, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
The Trust & Safety Manager improves the quality of DoorDash operations through investigation of safety incidents, implementation of quality measures for users, collaboration across teams, and effective people leadership. On demand food delivery has many advantages; however, it requires extremely challenging logistics to ensure DoorDash is delivering the best service to Customers, Dashers and Merchants.
Trust & Safety presents a united front to protect the experience of Customers, Dashers and Merchants while solving these logistical challenges. This team’s work helps in building relationships while protecting the DoorDash brand. We work with our internal partners to solve and reduce escalations, monitor daily quality, improve response times, and drive tool usage and efficiencies. At DoorDash we empower our teams to focus on creating an amazing experience for our community. You will join a quickly growing team that is hyper-focused on improving the quality of DoorDash operations.
About the Role
We’re hiring a Trust & Safety Manager, who will lead a team of Supervisors and Representatives to standardize and scale a multi-process, high-volume operations team. You will identify areas of opportunity while developing solutions that allow the team, Trust & Safety organization, and our partners to accelerate towards our goal of operational excellence. Your experience in people leadership, Trust & Safety, process improvement, collaboration and case management will have a foundational impact on removing barriers and better serving our community.
You will report to the Senior Manager of Trust & Safety.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Lead the Community Response team, which handles a variety of operational processes so we can provide high-quality support to all portions of our business
- Guide workforce management efforts and standardization to allow continued growth and stability of the team
- Develop expertise in how DoorDash processes and systems work, and how to use them to promote positive outcomes
- Oversee skill and career development of team members
- Work with the Strategy & Operations and Product teams to problem solve and build solutions that address quality issues upstream.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you…
- Have people management experience, with 3+ years of experience in operations/support operations, adjudication, or high-volume case management
- Can identify trends and apply product and operational countermeasures
- Can operate autonomously while working with cross functional partners
- Are unafraid of change – our growing team continuously takes on new workflows and responsibilities
- Are responsible and reliable – you independently track your progress towards goals, and will ask for help of communicate upwards if you run into any problems
- Are curious – you love investigating and can get to the lowest level of detail when solving a problem
- Are proficient and have knowledge of Salesforce, SQL and Google applications
- Have direct experience working in Trust & Safety, crisis management, or real world harm