This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on June 1, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
We’re Cruise, a self-driving service designed for the cities we love.
We’re building the world’s most advanced, self-driving vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving vehicles will help save lives, reshape cities, give back time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Cruisers have the opportunity to grow and develop while learning from leaders at the forefront of their fields. With a culture of internal mobility, there’s an opportunity to thrive in a variety of disciplines. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.
About the Role:
Trust & Safety is Cruise’s team of customer trust experts that ensure our rider platform is safe and welcoming. We work closely with teams across Cruise to identify potential risks to customer experience, craft policies to protect, and operationalize response plans.
As Manager of Trust & Safety Policy, you’ll develop, launch, and enforce scalable policies to protect our riders and community. Leading a small team of trust experts focused on enforcement and detection, you will set the overall Trust & Safety vision at Cruise.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and launch policies that are consistently enforceable to safeguard the ride-hail experience at Cruise by mitigating identified risks to customers and members of our communities.
- Drive innovation regarding processes and standard methodologies to operationalize our handling of customer-facing incident response.
- Partner with product and engineering teams to ensure that key requirements related to Trust & Safety are prioritized.
- Build leading subject matter expertise for the Trust & Safety use cases at Cruise.
- Create knowledge management documentation for consistent and scalable handling of processes and collaborate cross-functionally to develop training content.
- Serve as a strategic advisor to and influence policy with cross-functional stakeholders, including Legal, Risk, Product, Engineering, Operations, and external partners.
- Engage with external community groups to understand diverse policy considerations and emerging vulnerabilities to develop policies and curate processes.
- Improve policy solutions through thoughtful research and data analysis, and support successful operational execution of policies.
What you must have:
- 7+ years leading Trust & Safety policy development in technology or transportation industries.
- 5+ years people management experience, ideally leading other areas of Trust & Safety expertise.
- High energy and motivational leadership with a strong ability to influence direct reports, cross-functional peers, and senior leaders.
- Experience aligning diverse sets of stakeholders to drive decision making around policy vision and operational execution.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving work environment.
- Experience working in a high-growth, technology or transportation focused industry.
- Passion for autonomous vehicles and what they will enable in the world!
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.