This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on November 13, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience in operations (e.g., scaled operations, sales operations, vendor management, process, or organizational streamlining).
- 3 years of experience in people management, mentoring, and team development.
- Experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, and internet/media industries.
Excellent attention to detail, and comfortable leading complex projects across new and evolving stakeholder groups.
- Ability to prioritize and manage across multiple, often time-sensitive initiatives paired with an effective project management mindset.
- Excellent organization, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Excellent data modeling and presentation skills.
About the job
Fast-paced, dynamic, and proactive, YouTube’s Trust & Safety team is dedicated to making YouTube a safe place for users, viewers, and content creators around the world to belong, create, and express themselves. Whether understanding and solving their online content concerns, navigating within global legal frameworks, or writing and enforcing worldwide policy, the Trust & Safety team is on the frontlines of enhancing the YouTube experience, building internet safety, and protecting free speech in our ever-evolving digital world.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun — and we do it all together.
- Lead, grow and motivate regional operations teams.
- Develop, lead and scale mapping of internal processes to ensure compliance with key regulatory requirements including identification of gaps, opportunities for improvement and scalable solutions.
- Exercise discretion and judgment in determining appropriate steps for projects, completing tasks outside of established processes when necessary. Apply excellence to project planning, status reporting, timeline estimation, issue tracking, meeting facilitation, and process documentation.
- Own and optimize the processes used by our global enforcement and operations team (portfolio management, prioritization models, communication standardization).
- Review graphic, controversial, and offensive video content in line with YouTube’s community guidelines.