This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on December 27, 2022. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
What you’ll do…
If you’re looking to lead a collaborative and supportive team in a growing field and in a role with endless career possibilities, the Manager II, Trust and Safety could be the right next step. Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Trust and Safety Operations, the Manager II, Trust and Safety will play an important role partnering with key stakeholders to drive continuous improvements and scale operations for our eCommerce platform. The Manager II, Trust and Safety will lead geographically distributed teams to develop processes and training programs, build quality assurance, deliver business insights, and coordinate policy communication across the Trust and Safety Team. In this role, you will also partner with internal support teams and 3rd party vendors to ensure effectiveness of queues, service levels are met and workflows are reviewed and optimized.
The right person for this role will embody a high level of respect, integrity and ethics aligned with company standards while developing and leveraging internal and external business relationships to achieve shared goals across Global Trust and Safety teams.
Locations: This position will be based in Bentonville, AR, Dallas, TX or Sunnyvale, CA.
You will make an impact by…
- Ensuring operational processes are applied consistently and supported by reporting and analytics identifying KPIs, trends and SLAs
- Overseeing workforce management, allocation of resources across queues, and capacity planning
- Developing documentation and playbooks for operations procedures and policies for seller reviews
- Enhancing workflows through process and documentation improvements and tool recommendations
- Defining business requirements for case management and review tools
- Building and supporting quality assurance and training programs
- Partnering with internal stakeholders to ensure policy changes are communicated clearly
- Managing and serving as an information resource for all teams
- Managing operations within SLA and customer satisfaction
- Working with Policy, Training, and Compliance teams to develop training, guidelines, and procedures
- Driving complex escalations, including investigations, resolutions and communicating to internal partners
- Serve as cross-functional point of contact for Trust and Safety Vetting, Seller Risk & Compliance, Seller Performance and Business Verification
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You have experience on risk/fraud management, risk operations, or compliance teams
- You are stimulated and motivated by challenges and are ready to engage at a Fortune 1 scale
- You have a background in eCommerce Trust & Safety, content moderation, or a related field
- You’ve had success collaborating on cross-functional (i.e. Product, Engineering) teams to develop internal tools
- You have a great eye for detail and can draft simple, clear, and concise policies
- You’re organized, disciplined, and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You’re a master at making complex subjects easily understood through text and visuals
- You use data to drive decisions and have excellent analytical skills
- You “get things done” and have a “can do” attitude
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.