This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on February 22, 2023. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
If you’re looking for a role with endless career possibilities, the Manager II, International Seller Compliance Strategy and Operations, Trust and Safety (T&S) role could be the right next step! Reporting to the Senior Manager II, Trust & Safety Operations, the Manager II, International Seller Compliance Strategy & Operations (T&S) will partner with the Trust and Safety, Legal, Compliance, Marketplace, and Technology teams while identifying and implementing continuous improvements to scale operations, and lead operations support. Additionally, the Manager II will manage queues, oversee remote teams, develop processes and documentation, build quality assurance and training programs, provide business insights and reports to key stakeholders, and coordinate policy communications across the Trust and Safety team in an effort to achieve business goals.
The right person will contribute to cultivating an environment where everyone feels respected and will adhere to Walmart’s integrity and ethics standards.
You’ll make an impact by…
- Supporting marketplace international expansion by defining the T&S requirements to vet seller applications
- Performing regular and ad hoc analysis to evaluate the portfolio quality, seller profile and post-onboarding performance
- Partnering with Operations, Product, Engineering, and Data Science teams to enhance automated controls and models to reduce false positives and increase detection rate
- Working in close liaison with Seller Vetting Policy owners from each marketplace and T&S vetting operations team on rollout of new policy, business rules and seller vetting guidelines
- Developing documentation and playbooks for operations procedures and policies for seller reviews
- Enhancing workflows through process and documentation improvements and tool recommendations
- Defining business requirements for case management and review tools
- Ensuring operational processes are applied consistently and supported by reporting and analytics
- Managing and serving as an information resource for remote teams
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You are proficient and have hands-on SQL, Excel, and data analytics experience
- You understand machine learning models in relation to fraud detection
- You have experience operating in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment with matrixed reporting and while relying on others.
- You have familiarity with the eCommerce customer experience, site and business.
- You have experience working with external stakeholders, industry partners, and government regulators.
To apply for this job please visit walmart.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.