This content was reproduced from the employer’s website on March 28, 2023. Please visit their website below for the most up-to-date information about this position.
We are looking for a Malware and Investigations Analyst that can support Malware prevention for the company.
What you’ll do:
- Support the team on malware related projects. Work closely with TTD’s malware vendors.
- Investigate malware incidents and communicate with all key stakeholders
- Fine tune established processes for unblocking malware incidents with TTD’s Global Support Team.
- Field supplier complaints and requests relating to ad creatives
- Assist in the review of sensitive ad creatives as needed
- Develop a program to continuously monitor sensitive advertisers and high-risk clients on TTD’s platform
- Lead mitigation actions for noncompliant advertisers and creatives.
- Work with product and engineering to build new tools and systems to catch bad actors and noncompliant campaigns/creatives.
Who you are:
- BS degree or equivalent and 6+ years of relevant work experience.
- Discretion: ability to handle and communicate sensitive information with care and maturity.
- Candor: ability to have difficult conversations with key stakeholders and focus on driving mutually agreeable solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work cross functionally and work across the globe with people from different cultures
- Basic understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem
- In-depth understanding of malware methodology, distribution, and prevention
- Proficiency in SQL and basic understanding of how databases work
- Experience at a Malware prevention vendor or being a client of a Malware vendor.
- Experience at an SSP or publisher, specializing in creative management, approvals and fraud
- Experience in TAG or similar threat exchanges
- Experience working with product managers and engineers.
- Preference for experience working with global teams.
- Investigations or cyber security background a plus. #LI-TP1